Thursday, July 29, 2010

Candi & Adam

The wedding of Candi & Adam...

Candi is the daughter of my elementary art teacher... how cool is that?! I like to think she had a role is helping me become the artist I am today :)

Now on with the day...













Candi was stunning to say the least. A very 1920s, old hollywood glamour feel. I loved it.














This next one is processed a little differently... but I like it :)


Allie caught this one...


Then I got this one...




Allie caught this one too...



The little flower girl was so excited to get introduced at the reception :)








Candi & Adam now have a brick outside the Columbia Club... right under the awning. CONGRATS you two :)

3 comments:

April {April Foster Events} said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love that bouquet.

Brie said...

These are beautiful! I especially like the b&w shot in front of the large windows. I've never been a huge fan of the feather trend, but this was done perrrrfectly! Great job!!!

http://www.kimkingsmithevents.com said...

Loved the bouquet. Exquisite!