Friday, January 29, 2010

Lara and Mark (part l)

Lara and Mark...

The bridesmaids luncheon


Hi mama Remak :)


and Lara's grandparents... So glad I could capture moments of them together :)





A cute journal from her maid of honor... and those 2 kids on the front... yea that's the BRIDE AND GROOM. Best friends since they were 2 years old!





Bridesmaids :)






and on to rehearsal...







Mother of the groom and mother of the bride :)





You may recognize the couple on the far right... photographed them back in October :)




I have said it before and I will say it again... being able to document the biggest and most special moments in my friend's lives is priceless :)

Lara and I :)

1 comment:

Natasha Nam Phuong said...

I need to see more photos from Lara's wedding Morgan!

P.S. Send me the photos from our NYC weekend!