Monday, December 14, 2009

Bre & Mike

THIS WEDDING... there are no words to describe how special this wedding was. When some of your dear friends get married, and you get the chance to document it. IT IS SPECIAL. PERIOD.

I am so very proud of these images. Bre and Mike - you already know just how thankful I am you allowed me to be a part of your big day.

Meet the gorgeous couple...


and on with the big day...







mom couldn't hold back the tears :)


Bre - you told me this can be my something borrowed someday... holding you to it :)

Hello Ladies!! So pretty!





This next one is slightly different... I heart Mac :)


Mike is a cutie :)




might be my favorite exit series... one of my top favorite moments from a wedding day altogether.









St. Louis...











and again... a slide show set to their "first dance" song.

7 comments:

Evangeline said...

Beautiful job...as always!

Unknown said...

Awesome job! I love her shoes! Do you know what designer they are?

Cathy said...

Gorgeous wedding. I love the shot of them on the blue bench. Great job as always! :)

Lauren said...

OMG. Morgan! SO beautiful!! I wish I could come hang out with you someday! :D

Morgan Matters said...

Thanks guys :)

The shoes are from J Crew I believe!

Lily said...

where is her dress from? I love it!

Morgan Matters said...

monique lhuillier :) I believe