Friday, September 11, 2009

M.I.A.

that is me.

but I have some good stuff to show for it :)

A RECENT FAVORITE. a toast.

Photobucket

This one is especially for you Colleen:)
Photobucket
seriously... big time crush on these 2 :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Meet Michelle and Homer... yep. They are cute :)

Photobucket

this blue wall is very popular... so I had to see what all the fuss was about.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I think I like the silly one more :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
love the simplicity of this one... the couple is super blurry... but I still love it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had a blast, Michelle and Homes... :) Glad we are on the nickname level.

and

Rachel & Roger...

talk about AMAZING and UNIQUE flowers
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

K... more to come next week. I am off to shoot a BIG wedding tomorrow. Ashlee is getting married. She is another young photographer...

It's game time tomorrow :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg - those little boys are incredibly adorable. they're going to be SO HOT when they get older! :) haha! Is that inappropriate for me to say?

Amazing pics. Each post just keeps getting better and better! :)

Only a few more weeks!!!!!!