Monday, March 9, 2009

Need your help...

I don't post too many serious things on my little blog... but we are in need of your help!

My little brother's best friend, William, was just diagnosed with Leukemia at the age of 10.

We ask that you keep him in your prayers as he battles this disease.

He is the cutest, sweetest and most energetic little boy! I pray that he feels God's love during this time of need! Prayers really do work - so lets pray for him!

and to lighten the mood, a cute pic from a recent e-session.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

Oh Lord, I ask that you put your hands on William and heal him from within. He is Your special creation and he is pure and only 10 years old. Wrap your loving arms around him and his family as they figure out what their next steps are. Oh Lord, I pray that you take extra care of him right now. Thank you for always hearing my prayers.

-------------------------

Morgan, our thoughts and prayers are with William and his family! Prayers are so powerful and I will do him well. xoxoxox ~ Dawn

Unknown said...

I will definitely keep him in my thoughts and prayers! :)