Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I love Chicago weddings...

This bride is not only a wonderful photographer but a genuine friend. I had the privilege of working along side her in Chicago last summer. She was an intern with me :)

That was before my business was really a "business!" Wow this has picked up fast :)

Slideshow at the bottom :) Featuring my new FAVORITE LOVE SONG by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat.

Sorry for the image overload - isn't she a KNOCKOUT!?


gotta love a bride who wears orange shoes!!!















3 comments:

BethLaurren said...

Ahhhh!!!! I love them :) I can't wait for the slideshow!! YOU are amazing missy...I can't wait to see you next month!!

Anonymous said...

morgan: what an amazing group of images...you captured a completely different feel than sarah, and it was beautifully done. thank you for being a part of our day.

Anonymous said...

Morgan,

Truly beautiful!! Of course, I may be slightly biased :)
Wonderful job capturing the day and all the emotions present!