Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vote for Morgan Matters Photography

Morgan Matters Photography has been nominated on TheIndyChannel.com
for the best wedding photographer of Indiana category! I would love
for all of you to vote for me :)
**if you think I can be called the best**

Just go to the link below and sign up with your email address and vote for me.
http://wrtv.cityvoter.com/morgan-matters-photography/biz/92792

I would GREATLY appreciate it! Please forward to all friends, family,
co-workers, etc. THANKS!

Here is a recent baby session... how cute is little Josie!?













2 comments:

Indy 7 Councel said...

that is my FAVORITE baby!! thank you for capturing my angel so perfectly! LOVE them!

BeccaC said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable! You captured her perfectly love all the fun expressions you caught!