Monday, June 30, 2008

BUY LOCAL MARKET

A Buy Local shopping event! Come shop from local businesses that put love and care into their products!

Tomorrow from 4-9 pm I will be participating in the "Buy Local Market" in the Brownsburg area.

July 1, 2008 4pm-9pm
The Crown Room
(Strong Financial Bldg, 56th St.)
Brownsburg IN

I will post more details tonight!

I would LOVE to see all of you come support this event. Admission is FREE!! I will be giving away sitting fees at a discount and one session free to a lucky person!

A few pictures of a little angel.... more to come later.

Babies are even precious when they cry. This was Josies was of saying "NO MORE PICTURES LADY!" I could have photographed her alllllll day :)

3 comments:

Indy 7 Councel said...

I LOVE them! Thank you! I can't wait to see the rest!

Danielle said...

Seriously your color is insane.......what do you use? What flash do you work with and what settings to you push on your programs......amazing, like colorful butter ;)

I'm Kristen said...

i can't believe that i interned with such greatness. you are freaking awesome.