Saturday, February 2, 2008

E-session in Bloomington

I love when I get the chance to travel back to Bloomington and visit IU's campus. I can not believe I am done with college. Time has flown by! I have only been in business for about 5 months and have booked more weddings than I can count on my fingers and have photographed the most adorable familes and babies.

I am going to try and make a post every couple days. So if you stop by my blog - leave a comment! I would love to hear from you people :)

This is Becky and JR. Becky and I used to play basketball together back in the day. I love when friends trust me to photograph their special occasions.

I am pumped for their wedding this summer... Until next time.






















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We couldn't have asked for a better e-session....Morgan does beautiful work! Thanks again, Morgan! :)

BethLaurren said...

oh my gosh girl - SO CUTE! She is the thinest person in the world :)

Brandi McNees said...

Morgan I loooove your work so much! Save a spot for me, in a few years I will be getting married and you are going to be BOOKED soild by then! =)