Sunday, October 21, 2007

Allie & Nic Engagement!



Yeaaaa my sister is engaged! Now it is time to start planning :) Colors, locations, decorations, invitations, and the list goes on. Since I am going to be in the wedding I should probably not have my camera around my neck at the altar, I wish I could! Let me know if any of you fellow photogs out there want to help me out and document this awesome day next year in Indianapolis.

I wish the color in the photos are more vivid. They never look the same when posted on the blog...







6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...great pictures morgan. Allie and Nic are awesome

janie said...

oh...my...goodness...they are amazing Morgan!!!

BethLaurren said...

I want to cry looking at these photographs. These are absolutely amazing and beautiful and gorgeous and colorful and stunning and and and and

And I'll come shoot the wedding with you so you can not wear a camera around your neck :)

I'm Kristen said...

oooh, so pretty!!! they are the cutest!

and, my gosh, morgan! you are unbelievable!
i'll totally come up and shoot with you!

Sarah Barlow said...

MORGAN!! Holy cow!! These are unreal!! When is the wedding?? I'll totally come help shoot if I'm available! :)

Chenoa said...

your colors are beautiful...on all your images. What program do you use to edit?